Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I Love Dialogue from The Great Mandrake

Drake Mann is a comic magician as well as a college student, studying Special Education. He's fallen for his nephew's teacher, Amalia Capo. Their happiness is marred by the fact that someone is stalking them and trying to intimidate them. Drake calls one of his cousins, who happens to be a police officer who's engaged to an FBI agent. Agent Danielle Torv comes over to spend the night on the couch in order to keep an eye on Drake, Amalia, his nephew Davy and his daughter, Shelby.

Drake showed Danielle to the front room where the fold out couch was neatly made.
"Don't worry about a thing," she assured them. "I'll check on things during the night, but I have selective hearing loss." She winked.
Drake hugged her. "Thank you. This means a lot to me."
"You're family," she replied.
Amalia was out of sorts when they went to Drake's room. She was anxious and nervous. Instead of trying to make love to her, Drake held out his arms to her.
"If you don't want to, I'll understand," he assured her. "It's a little weird for me to have someone else in the house too."
Amalia grinned. "Performance anxiety?"
"Never. But we aren't always real quiet. I don't want to make her jealous." He tickled Amalia's back with his fingers.
She gasped, jumping against him. It was her most sensitive erogenous zone and he'd found it the first time they made love. Drake loved the fact that all he had to do was brush his fingers across it and she'd react favorably. He massaged it gently and she relaxed against him with her eyes closed.
"You know that makes me crazy," she murmured.
"Mm hmmm," he replied, nibbling her ear.
"What about our audience?"
Drake leaned back slightly, looking down at her. "Well, I'm a performer, Molly. I love having an audience."
She smacked him on the chest. "Oh, you!"
"When I make you scream, try to muffle it. I don't want Dani coming in here with her weapon drawn. She might shoot me in the ass."
"That would be unfortunate. I might not get my orgasm."
"I'd be shot in the ass," he reminded her.
"Yeah. Bummer. . . . And I wouldn't get orgasms for weeks while it healed." She pursed her lips, shaking her head. "I'll be quiet. I don't want to deprive myself."
"Not to mention, I'd have a bullet in my ass."
She grabbed his ass, stroking it. "That would be a pity. You have a very nice ass."

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...