Thursday, January 22, 2015

Meet Miriam Davidson!

Miriam Davidson is a new indie author whom I had the good fortune to meet on Facebook during a book event. We all had such a good time chatting at the event, we decided to start a group, inviting those people who attended. Miriam was one of those folks. She is a delight to talk to and I am pleased to be able to count her among my Facebook friends. Her book, Blushes, Blunders and Bagpipes is available HERE





Blushed, Blunders and Bagpipes: 
Sarah Phillips is accident prone pure and simple. If it's not her body letting her down; it's her mouth! Join her and the love of her life, Jason Alderson, as they travel to Scotland and Majorca with hilarious results. Home life is no less hectic, but through it all, they are hopelessly in love.





Hi, Miriam. Where are you from?

I’m from Newcastle Upon Tyne, in the North East of England.

What genre do you write?

I write fantasy, romantic comedy and I am busy writing a paranormal book at the moment.

When did you know you wanted to be a writer?

I have always loved writing. I used to write my children’s school essays for them. It wasn’t until I became a single woman again, that I decided to try it professionally.

Do you remember what inspired this book?

I had a bad few years with verbal and physical abuse and at first, I began writing a book about my life. One night I went to bed and dreamt of a secret fantasy world alongside our own. I went straight to the library the next day and began research on mythology and my first book was born. I am looking to rewrite it into a children’s book and then turn it into a screenplay for a partially animated movie.

My latest book is a romantic comedy which came to me after I had been talking with my girls and sister about love and marriage. A lot of the things that happen in Majorca, actually happened to me or one of my family while we were in Majorca many years ago.


Also available from:

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...