Monday, January 11, 2016

Dellani's Tea Time and What's Write for Me

I've started something different this year. I used to advertise my shows exclusively on Facebook and Twitter. It (finally) occurred to me that not all my followers are following me there as well as here. So, I am adding new a new page to advertise my monthly shows. All shows are at 4:00 PM Eastern time and are two hours,

Dellani's Tea Time Monday, January 11 - Christina Giguere, Karen Vaughan and Dellani Oakes Podcast

What's Write for Me Wednesday, January 27 - Marsha Casper Cook, Hebby Roman, Whit McClendon


No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...