Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Emma Dangerous is Over

 


Emma Dangerous is over, so what's next? As of the writing of this post, January 6, 2021, I have no idea. I have many stories I'd like to share with you, but I want to make sure it's the best I can offer.

I hope that at least one person is reading and enjoying these stories as much as I do. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm an audience of one – me. If you like my stories, please feel free to leave a comment and share. I'd also love it if you'd buy my books (obviously).

In the meantime, please come back and visit again. I promise to have something new for you twice a week.

As always, this is Dellani Oakes. Goodbye, and have a blessed tomorrow.

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...