Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sexy Without the Sex - Honoria

This novel is a work in progress and hasn't got a proper title. I named it after the main character, Honoria (call her Honey). Hired as the new Technical Director of a small, regional theatre, Honoria finds herself involved with one of the owner's sons, Chet. He's hot, he's jacked and he's crazy about Honey.

Every summer, Chet's family has a huge barbecue out at their home in the country. Chet and Honey have been dancing around their desire, mostly because she's concerned about a workplace romance. Finally, she throws caution to the wind and tells him how much she's attracted to him. However, after introducing her to his sisters, he's afraid she'll try to run his life like they do.

"If you can't make up your own mind and wipe your own ass, I don't want you. Even if you have the hardest abs in the state."
"Do you really think so?" He raised his shirt, examining his abs.
"Chet, you are so jacked, it's not fair! I want to rub my hands all over you! You have to know you're the sexiest thing around here. Don't you?"
He shook his head, a puzzled grin on his face. "Not really. I guess I hadn't thought about it. I don't look all that much better than I they do." He jerked his thumb behind him.
Honey stopped and faced him. They were near a large, spreading tree. She pushed him up against it, kissing him hard and deep. She had never kissed a man that way, like she wanted to eat him. He responded in kind, pulling her to him as he leaned against the tree. His strong arms were unyielding, his mouth demanding hers. His hands explored the curves of her body. She felt his desire growing and throbbing in his pants. He wanted her as badly as she wanted him. They worked together and that should have stopped her, but she had finally decided that she was tired of playing safe. She was sick of worrying about what might happen and wanted to concentrate on what would probably be the best sex she'd ever have in her life.
His lips moved to her neck, then down to her breasts as she pressed against him, bringing his head to her chest. She clutched his hair, pulling his mouth back to hers. They groped and struggled in the confines of the tree, doing everything but the actual deed. Fully clothed, they molested one another, fiercely kissing, their foreplay almost violent in nature.
"Honey, I want you."
"I know," she gasped as his lips found her nipples. "I want you too."
"Let's go back to the guest house. We can grab a quickie before dinner."
Honey giggled, kissing him deeply. "I refuse to grab a quickie. When we make love, we will savor every moment, not hump like a couple of horny teenagers in the backseat of a car."
Chet moaned as she rubbed her hand up his thigh and between his legs, feeling his size and firmness.
"I'm going to love you so hard it hurts," she promised.
"Do you like it rough?" He looked rather surprised.
"No, it will be so sweet it's painful."
Suddenly, the ferocity dissipated. They were left with the intoxicating sultry desire they had before when they first kissed. Honey was filled with a warm certainty that this was a man she could grow to love in a very short time. She really liked him, and was sure that it could be more.
"We shouldn't rush," she whispered.
Chet moaned with disappointed frustration. "You just had your hands all over my dick and now you're telling me we should wait? I'm so hot for you now, I'm going to have to jump naked in the pool just to cool down!"
"I know. I'm sorry."
"No, no. Sorry isn't good enough, Honey. I want it all. I won't be satisfied with anything but all of you." His kiss got more emphatic.
Honey lost herself in passion once more. They clung to one another, kissing and touching. Just when Honey was afraid her resolve was about to crumble, a loud dinner gong sounded, spreading the news that the food was ready.


To Buy Dellani's Books

1 comment:

J. Conrad Guest said...

It's all about the anticipation.

A great excerpt, Dellani.

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...