Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sexy Without the Sex - Love Rocks

Rena Taylor has had a crush on Johnny Caesar since grade school. Three years older, he seemed to grown up and mature. Her best friend's brother, she grew up with him and has recently found out that he loves her too. Now that she's almost 18, Johnny decides she's old enough to date and has asked her to go to the beach with him. The lifeguard, Randy, is a boy that Rena knows from school. He's good looking and thinks highly of himself. He comes over to talk to them before going back to his post.

The lifeguard walked back to his chair, sat down, and started scanning the ocean. About thirty minutes later, the women started to show up and flock around his tower. It was rather disgusting to watch them throw themselves at him. Knowing Randy, he would enjoy the attention, then choose one lucky lady to go home with him. I must have made some noise expressing my disapproval, because Johnny looked over at me.
"What's up?"
I didn't say anything, just gestured vaguely toward Randy and his harem. Johnny chuckled, raising an eyebrow at me.
"Think I could coax them to look at me instead?"
"You can't be serious."
"You don't think I'm good looking enough to do it?" Jonny voiced it like a challenge, but I think I hurt his feelings.
"I think you're gorgeous, but he's a lifeguard after all."
"True. That does add points in his favor. I bet you lunch I can get them to look."
"Johnny, he has six girls over there. This I have to see."
"Watch the master." He winked at me as he rose from his chair.
Johnny moves like a big cat, sinuously smooth. He's got the body of a god and the good looks of a movie star. That isn't just my biased opinion, that's the truth. He grabbed his skim board and ran down the beach, turning to wave and smile as he approached the water.
He rode the skim board along the edge of the water, flipping and spinning; the board an extension of his legs. I was fascinated by his performance. I'd no idea he rode that well. Without being obvious, I glanced at the girls. A couple of them were looking, but not paying full attention. He rode awhile longer, then purposely flipped off the board, landing feet first in the water, facing them. His hair was plastered to his head, blond tendrils cascading down his back and shoulders, weaving patterns across his face. Ignoring them completely, he dove into the water, swam out a few yards, did a flip, and swam back toward the shore. Three of the girls were watching now, giving nearly their full attention.
Johnny stood thigh deep in the water, his shorts riding low on his hips, clinging to his body like a thin, yellow glove. His abs rippled invitingly as he swung his hair out of his eyes, leaving a shimmering trail of water. Stretching like a cat, he leaned back, running his fingers down his abs, shoving the shorts lower, revealing a tuft of golden blond hair. The dragon's head was visible, the body drifting below the level of those low riding shorts.
By that time, all the girls were looking at him. Randy stared, his jaw dropped nearly to his chest. I watched the show, drooling into the sand. Johnny loped up the beach, bent over to take the cord from the skim board off his ankle. He gave the girls a great view of his ass. Laughing softly, he leaned over to kiss me.
"So, how many are still looking?" His blue eyes twinkled as he flopped down on his chair.
"All of them," I replied tersely. "You win." I smiled, suppressing a giggle. "That was the best show ever! How did you think of that?"
He shrugged and I watched his tattoos do a dance. "I read it in a book once. I wanted to see if it would work."
"It worked," I blushed as I admitted. "It got my interest."
"Good," he kissed me again, giving me an wicked grin. "That was part of the point."
"Johnny, you're positively evil!"
"Yes, I am. And you owe me lunch."

© 2016 Dellani Oakes



No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...