Thursday, March 24, 2016

Throwback Thursday with Dellani's Tea Time from December 13, 2010

This time, my show was a little different. Instead of authors who write children's books, I interviewed authors who write non-fiction books. First we spoke with Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein. She is the author of The Enchanted Self, A Positive Therapy; The Truth (I'm a girl, I'm smart and I know everything); and Secrets: you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine...maybe!
My second guest was Jay Fitter, author of "Respect Your Children - A Practical Guide for Effective Parenting"
The third guest was my dear friend, Jon Magee. Jon is another of our Red River Radio co-hosts. He's the author of "From Barren Rocks to Living Stones" as well as "Paradise Island, Heavenly Journey".

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...