Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sexy Without the Sex from Love Rocks

Putting his sunglasses on, Johnny settled in his chair, his arms behind his head. He closed his eyes, a half smile playing at his lips.
I reached into the ice chest, taking out a handful of ice and water. Before I could toss it on him, he leaped forward and grabbed my hand, forcing me to drop the water. His kiss was electric, his strong body pressed against mine, gently pinning me to my chair.
"I know you, Renabean. Don't even," he said changing his grip on my hand, "think of putting that cold hand down the back of my pants."
"I hadn't planned to."
I nibbled his nose, easing my wrist out of his grasp. Distracting him with a little tongue action, I slipped my hand down the front of his shorts, dropping the ice cubes. His howl echoed off the condos behind us as he jumped off my chair, dancing around as he tried to dislodge the ice.
"Oh, ow! You wait, young lady! I'll get you for that!"
He hopped to the water, grabbing at the front of his pants. About knee deep, he dropped them, mooning Randy, the girls and me. I rolled on the sand, laughing my ass off. The girls giggled, checking out his fine ass. Randy didn't know what to think, he just shifted uneasily in his seat, one hand guarding the family jewels.
Johnny pulled up his pants and ran up the beach, roaring angrily. He wasn't really mad, but he was going to get me back. I sat on the cooler, holding it with both hands.
"Oh, no! You're not getting in this cooler!"
He grabbed me off the cooler with ease, holding me to him as he nibbled my neck. His lips were soft and sensuous, moving from my neck to my ear, and then my lips. His grip was gentle, but unyielding, as his hands and lips traveled over my body. I felt myself melting inside.
I knew he was using it as a distraction. His revenge would be unexpected and devious. If I didn't know him so well, I would have been lulled into the belief that he had completely forgotten about anything but kissing me.
Suddenly, Johnny lifted me in his strong arms, still kissing me, only I knew he was about to exact his revenge. He walked down the beach and threw me in the water. Kicking and flailing, I sank below the shallow surf, taking in a mouthful of salty water as I tried to catch a breath. I stood up, coughing and blowing water in his face as he laughed at me.
Grabbing his shorts, I pulled him toward me, kissing him passionately. My right hand held a secret. As Johnny stood next to me, I poured wet sand down the front of his pants, earning another howl. I dashed up the beach as he dove into the water, dropping his shorts again to wash the sand off.
"Rena, I'll get you for that! Dammit, now I've got sand on my balls! Rena!" He struggled into his pants, fastening them as he followed me out of the water.
I ran around the base of the lifeguard tower, dodged behind trash bins and out into the surf. After a couple minutes of running, I let him catch me. His kiss set my pulse racing. I couldn't tell if he was going to do something to me or not, but I knew I was in for it. Instead of being angry, though, he couldn't get enough of me. His hands and lips explored everywhere they could reach. I could feel him hard and hot against me, and worried that maybe I'd finally gone too far. I admit, I was getting a little nervous. For the moment, I enjoyed the extra attention.
Randy's voice broke the mood, calling to us. "Hey, Rena, you two need to get a room!"

© 2016 Dellani Oakes

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...