Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Sexy Without the Sex from Katie B.

"Let's go out," Li declared. "We've known each other over a year, but we haven't dated. I want to date you, court you, win your heart."
"You've already won it," I said, taking his hand.
"Even so, but let's do this the right way, Katie. Build on the basics before we have mind blowing sex." He tugged me close, putting his forehead on mine as he held my hands.
"Is that what we'll have? Hm? Pretty damn sure of yourself, Yung Li."
"I don't like to brag—I lied, I do like to brag."
"Do you have credentials to back up this big talk?"
He held me close, his mouth less than an inch from my throat. Closing my eyes, I tipped my head, waiting. His tongue flickered out, teasing me from shoulder to ear, across my throat and down the other side. His hot breath on my damp skin, made me tingle and shiver.
"Oh, God!" I gasped, feeling myself melt inside.
Nuzzling my neck, Li allowed his hands roam. Even though he didn't get near any forbidden zones, the touch of his fingers was electrifying. His big hands circled my waist, rubbing the small of my back. That spot had always been an erogenous zone for me. How Li knew that, I don't know, but he caressed me just right, making me swoon against him, moaning softly. I was embarrassed, but not enough to pull away.
He knew one of my secrets, but I knew one of his, too. Rising on tiptoe, I nipped his earlobe, grating the skin with my teeth. Dragging my teeth down his throat, I circled his Adam's apple with the tip of my tongue, lightly flickering it across his skin. His voice caught in his throat, almost a gurgle. He made the same sound every time. I know, because I repeated it three times to be sure.
"Oh, fuck, if you keep that up, I'm gonna jizz myself," he whispered, his eyes closed.
I smiled up at him. "You know what makes me crazy, I know what makes you crazy. When we make love, we can put that knowledge to good use."
© 2016 Dellani Oakes

Dellani Oakes is the author of 10 published novels and over 100 more which haven't been published yet. She's a Blog Talk Radio host on the Red River Radio Network. She's also former A.P. English teacher and journalist.



No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...