Monday, July 29, 2019

Books ~ Share the Adventure with True Beginnings book 3 by Amanda Mackey




I’m addicted to it. War, battle—the thrill of being in mortal combat and constant danger. Not knowing whether I’ll still be breathing one moment to the next is a rush I can’t explain.
But I hate that I love it. It’s like a sickness that sank its hooks into my psyche and refuses to let go. I’m living with nightmares and the strange reality of civilian life, while I crave my next mission.
Until I meet a sassy redhead with sharp wit and scalding green eyes. She stirs the same adrenaline rush I experienced while dropping from the sky into enemy territory.
Charlotte is everything that’s right in this wretched world. There’s a kindness in her, but I’m afraid the darkness lurking within me will destroy it. I’m not the kind of man she deserves. She’s too good for me.
I shouldn’t want her the way I do, and if I were a good man, I would walk away
Problem is…I’m not.





No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...