Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Books Make Great Gifts ~ True Sacrifice book 2 by Amanda Mackey


I remember nothing.
Not my name, where I come from, my past, or how I ended up in the hospital with a bullet wound in my chest. Everything is a black void…except for her. The beautiful nurse with the friendly smile.
I have no idea who I am, but I know Mac has something that draws me to her. The more she helps me uncover the mysteries of my past, the more I want her to be a part of my future.
But as vivid images of being in a warzone seep through my dreams, I can’t help but wonder if I’m putting her life at risk by allowing her to help me—by allowing myself to fall for her.
With every piece of the puzzle we manage to put together, it becomes clear that there are secrets and dangers hidden within the darkness of a life I can’t remember.
Now I need to do everything I can to protect her. I’m just not sure what I’m protecting her from. My past…or me.

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...