Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Game Junkies ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes ~ Part 24


Avery burst into tears, touching his cheek, her lips trembling. "I love you so much. Of course you can stay. You know you're welcome here any time you want."

He didn't say anything. Instead, he pulled her close, settling Avery on his lap as his lips captured hers. Her arms snaked around his neck. They kissed a long time, exploring with their mouths. Soon, Colby let his mouth drift to Avery's breasts once more. He loved how her soft skin covered the firm, resilient mounds. The nipples peaked under his lips, straining against the fabric of her tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra, a fact he'd noticed earlier in the day. He wanted to take her shirt off and explore her breasts more thoroughly, but knew that Avery would probably not permit that. He contented himself with rasping his teeth over the cloth.

Avery shivered, arching her back as he licked and sucked. She did something that shocked him so much, he almost choked on his own tongue. She wiggled around and took off her top, bringing his mouth onto her naked breast.

Colby moaned, his mouth on one nipple, his hand caressing the other. "Oh, God, Ave! Are you trying to kill me?"

"Shut up and lick me," she commanded.

"Do you know what this does to me?" His voice sounded hoarse, tight, lustful. He could hardly form words. All he could think about was the fact that her bare breasts were his to enjoy, but nothing else. He wanted it all, not just enough to torture him.

"It feels so good," she breathed, pushing his head down once more.

Groaning, he did as she told him. If he couldn't have it all, he would enjoy what she gave him. Even if his cock felt like it was going to explode. He was afraid he'd cum in his pants, but that was a minor worry. Of more immediate consideration was how he could possibly control himself. He hovered on the edge of the precipice. It would take very little to push him past the point of no return.

Avery bounced on his lap, nudging him with her breast. Colby rested his head in her cleavage, unable to comply or move. His balls hurt. Avery's weight, while delightful, was also torture. It took her a few moments to realize he hadn't moved.

"What's wrong?" she lifted his face so his eyes met hers. "Are you okay?"

Colby shook his head. "I can't do this halfway, Ave. It's an all or nothing kind of deal. This feels great for you, but it's killing me. I want—in...." He stopped himself before he said something that made her angry. Saying he wanted inside her was a sure way to get his nuts hammered—and not in a fun way.

"I didn't know," she whispered. "I can't do any of this right." She slid off his lap, grabbing her sweater. She shoved it over her head. "Maybe this isn't a good idea. Us. Together. I keep messing it up. I don't know what I'm doing."

Before she could get in full freak out mode, Colby took her hands, holding them in his. "None of this, young lady," he said sharply. "You're not screwing up. This is great, and I love the hell out of it. I just can't guarantee that I won't try to take it further. Ave, a man can't think too well with his balls are engaged. Only one half the equipment works at a time. It's either balls or brains. Trouble is, when the guys take over," he paused. "Well, it's a hell of a lot of fun, but I can't stop once I'm started."

"Guys? We refer to your male parts as the guys?" She had laughter in her voice. "Aren't they all attached, a complete package?"

"Try swinging a dick and a pair of testicles, and see if you don't refer to them that way."

"I know some women who call their tits the girls," Avery offered.

"But trust me, the girls don't feel quite the same way as the guys in this equation."

"I don't think I want to know," she said, holding up a hand to stop him.

"Well, you're gonna hear it, because if you don't, this is going to continue until we make love. Or I die from lust. There is no middle ground."

Avery frowned. "I don't think that's a thing, Colb. I am rather sure that you made that up and are exaggerating to guilt me into sex."

"No, I'm not trying to guilt you. Exaggerating somewhat, no death involved, but I'll just feel like I want to die, and I'll be spending a lot of alone time in the bathroom."

"Are you sure that living here is a good idea?"

"It's a very good idea. How are you going to get over being scared of our relationship, if you're not in it? I don't mean jump in with both feet and sink or swim. We'll work out some of the kinks, talk things through, and eventually—"

"I will gift you with my virginity."

"I prefer to think of it as I will gift you with your womanhood," he said with a sly wink.

Avery smacked him. "Of course, you'd like to think that."

"I think your way too," he replied. "I love you like crazy." He kissed her on the nose. "Do you need a shower?"

"No, I'm fine. Why?"

"Cause I need one. This time, do me a favor, don't walk in on me?"

"Am I to understand that you'll be pleasuring yourself in my shower?" she sounded slightly offended.

"You understand correctly. Ave, you've got me so hot, I could cook rocks on my balls."

"Nice image, Colb. Really. Should I get you a magazine?"

©2021 Dellani Oakes

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...