Thursday, November 30, 2017

Character Quotes from So Much It Hurts by Dellani



Can I walk you home?” Flynn hopped up, giving her a hand.
Surprised, Pia took his hand. “I don’t think anyone’s gonna mug me in the corridor.”
A gentleman always sees a lady home.” He folded his long body and planted a soft kiss on her hand.
I’d like that. Thank you. You coming, too?” she asked Yancy.
The men exchanged an indecipherable look.
No. I’m gonna turn in. Nice to meet you, Pia. See you at breakfast.”
Nice meeting you, too. Good night.”
Flynn opened the door to their suite for her, turning around to mouth a silent thank you at his friend. Yancy flipped him off, chuckling. Flynn’s arm went around her shoulders once more.
© 2017 Dellani Oakes



No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...