Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Game Junkies ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes ~ Part 16


The temptation to rub against her palm was too great for him to ignore. It was an unforgivable breach, but he couldn't help it. Such were the quirks of the male anatomy. He clenched his buttocks, gradually raising his hips so that she cupped all of him. The slight difference in pressure made his cock twitch. Biting his lip, he repeated the process, shifting slightly from side to side.

Avery mumbled and wiggled slightly, but didn't wake or move her hand. Taking another chance, he continued to use her hand to get him off. If she woke while he did this, there was no way he'd talk his way out of it. He had no excuse, no cover story, which only excited him more. He didn't consider what he'd do if he came. There wouldn't be enough apologies in the world to cover that. Instead of risking it, he slid out of bed again and went to the bathroom. He wanted a shower, but the pipes rattled and clattered so loudly in the morning, he'd wake her. Instead, he grabbed some of her hand lotion and dropped his pants.

The lotion was cold, so he rubbed his palms together to warm it before applying it where it was needed. Stroking quickly, he thought of Avery. He tried to imagine the pressure of her hand on him, bringing him to climax. She would stroke just so, dragging her fingers up the shaft and back down, kneading, clutching, squeezing. With a strangled gasp, he felt his groin tighten and the inevitable climax grew near. Closing his eyes, he lost himself in the moment.

"Oh, my God!" The door slammed shut and Avery screeched in the hallway.

Unable to stop, Colby came, trying to hide his nakedness. Avery fell silent, but he knew she was there—listening. Cleaning up after himself, he washed his hands with plenty of soap and toweled dry. Mortified, he opened the door.

Avery sat in the hallway, head on her knees, shoulders shaking. He wasn't sure what to do, so he knelt beside her, reaching for her arm. It took a moment, but he realized—she wasn't crying.

"Oh, Colby, I'm so sorry. I had no idea you were in there!"

"The door doesn't lock."

"Yeah, not usually a problem. Feel better?"

Groaning, he sat heavily on the floor, head down. He was so embarrassed, he could hardly think. He wanted to explain, or apologize, or fall through the floor and let the ground swallow him.

"Little bit. Nothing like the real thing...."

"What were you thinking of when I came in?"

Frowning, he tried to remember. He smiled, shaking his head. "You have to promise not to get pissed."

"Why? Were you thinking of what's her tits from the movie?"

Colby chuckled. "Oh, no. Not her."

"Spill. Brutal Honesty," she said, nudging him.

"Brutal Honesty," he replied, raising his head so he could look her in the eye. "You. I was thinking of you."

"While you—"

"Jacked off. Yeah. Don't hit me." He held up his hands defensively.

Instead of hitting him, Avery dove into his embrace. "No guy ever did that before," she said, almost gleefully.

"Not that he ever told you about," he countered.

"Well, that's true. Then again, it would be creepy if it was some other guy."

Colby laughed. "But it's okay for me to abuse myself while I think of you?"

"Yes, because you have the right to. No one else does."

"Thanks. It's your fault, you know."

"That you were jacking off in my bathroom? How's that my fault?" Her chin raised as her attitude flared.

"Because you were cradling my junk in your sleep."

"I wasn't!"

"Wasn't my imagination," he replied, annoyed that she didn't believe him.

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be. It was a great way to wake up."

"And to think, I was just going to offer coffee."

"I'd like coffee, too."

"Good. You're fixing it. I need to pee."

"Think of me while I'm gone," he said as he stood.

Avery laughed as he helped her up. "I'll touch myself and think of you."

"Or, you could let me touch you while I think of us together."

It took her a moment to puzzle through what he'd said. "Soon, I promise." She closed the door.

Colby left her to do her business and went directly to the coffee pot. It was just starting to brew when Avery walked in. She was dressed in her baggy, pink flannel pajamas that were covered with panda bears and pigs. Furry pink slippers covered her feet. She padded around the kitchen getting out the ingredients for pancakes. This was their tradition, he made coffee and she fixed pancakes whenever he spent the night.

©2021 Dellani Oakes

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...