Thursday, June 30, 2022

Game Junkies ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes ~ Part 35


"Shouldn't have been messing with a lady!" a familiar voice said from inside. "Is it safe to come out now?"

Colby jerked away from the hands holding him and rushed to the apartment. On the way, he took a second to slug the man with his pants down, right in the junk.

"Police brutality! I want to press charges," he groaned.

"That's my mother, you bastard!"

"Colby!" Adele rushed out of the apartment. She looked somewhat the worse for wear. Hairy dick cringed when he saw her.

"Crazy bitch! She did this to me!"

Adele looked proud of herself. "That's what you get for coming at me uninvited! I mean, look at that, ladies! Would you want that in you?" She shuddered delicately.

Colby held his mother, shaking and sobbing. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you I moved. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Shh, no. Shh.... It's all right. That was kind of exhilarating. New experience and all that. Hush, now."

Avery joined them, hugging Adele tightly. "Colby and I are dating. And he moved in with me. It's my fault he forgot."

"Oh, children! I'm so happy. Hold that thought," she said when the police approached Tamika and Buck in an aggressive manner. Stepping between them, she put her hand on the detective's chest. "They were very helpful. I would consider it a great personal favor if you wouldn't press any charges. They are friends of my son, and have three small children. Please?" She batted her eyelashes at him, smiling. Though she was in her late forties, she was still a very pretty woman, very smartly dressed in an outfit that was somewhat reminiscent of Jackie Kennedy.

The detective stepped back. "That was very dangerous," he said to Tamika and Buck. "But I thank you for taking care of it before it escalated." He held out his hand to Tamika and then to Buck. They all shook hands.

Avery hugged Tamika and kissed Buck on both cheeks. "Thank you. You're the best friends ever!"

Tamika held her, hugging her tightly. "This is what friends do."

"Anytime you need a babysitter, you call me. I'll work free!"

"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you."

"Which one of you glued the guy's dick?" the detective asked quietly.

"That would be me," Adele said. "He thought he'd have fun with me. I told him I'd prefer not to have his gnarly gonads anywhere near me, and he threatened to glue my mouth shut so I couldn't scream. I got the tube away from him as the other two came in. While he was trying to pull up his pants, I hit him with it. That's really good glue," she said in an impressed tone.

"Then Tamika and I didn't have cuffs, so she glued the other guy up," Buck said proudly. "Third one was too stoned to give us any trouble. He promised to leave quietly. And as far as we can tell, he didn't do anything to Adele."

"He wasn't in the room," Adele said. "He was in the bedroom smoking." She made a gesture by her lips, inhaling loudly.

Colby blushed, ducking his head. "Geesh, Mom!"

"Oh stop." She took his chin in her hand. "I wasn't always your mother, you know."

"We'll need to get your statements," the detective told them. "Do you want to come to the station?"

"Could we go to our place?" Buck pointed. "It's cold and my balls are going blue."

"Of course." The detective followed them to their apartment.

It took some time, but the police detective, whose name was Frank Tan, got things sorted out and had statements from all of them.

"It was a beauty of a mission," he said to Tamika after he'd closed the official log. "I'm impressed. Your idea?"

"It was mutual. Buck and I have some unique skills."

Tan chuckled, nodding. "So does my wife. Me, I'm just a cop." He shrugged. "As a concerned citizen, I'd like to thank you for your help. As a police detective, I have to caution you not to make a habit of doing that."

Tamika and Buck smiled at him, and at one another.

"It was special circumstances," Tamika said. "When Avery called, I could hear the fear in her voice, and that Mom Gene kicked in."

"I understand," Tan said. "My wife and I just had our first. She was always maternal and protective, but now—wow. Kind of scary. And I'll deny it till death, that I ever said such a thing." He chuckled, winking at Tamika.

Soon after, Detective Tan left. Tamika offered to cook dinner, but Colby, Avery and Adele felt it was an imposition. Instead, Adele offered to take everyone, including Tamika's mother and the children, out for a meal.

"We'll go somewhere kid friendly. What do you say?"

"I think it sounds great," Buck said. "Honey?"

"Wonderful. Thank you."

©2021 Dellani Oakes

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...