Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Meet Amanda Mackey




Amanda Mackey was born in New Zealand and moved to Australia when she was 12 years old with her family, where she has lived ever since. She has loved books since an early age and is an avid reader. This has helped lay the foundation for her writing. She's published 7 novels to date with plenty more on the way. An author with Limitless Publishing, she loves to spend time with family when she's not writing or reading. Amanda hopes to make writing her full time career and travel in the near future. 


Amanda's Book Reviews



Stealing Dallas by Amanda Mackey


#romance #suspense
This is the second book that I've read by this author and it is book two of two. I immediately jumped into reading this book, so my reviews are back to back. Which is why I worded it a little funny. I highly recommend these books! Thank you blind date for hooking me up with another great author and books! Since I try my hardest, not to do spoilers, this will be a short review! This book picks up where the first book, Defending Jagger, left off. It is fast-paced, hold on to the edge of your seat, secrets are going to hit you, a who can you trust, emotional roller-coaster! So pick it up and be prepared not to move, until the ride is over!



Once an Angel: Hell wants to keep him. Heaven wants to save him by Amanda Mackey

#paranormal #romance
A beautiful read. Great story line. I'm extremely partial to angels and demons and winged heroes. This book ticked all my boxes. Great job Amanda. I would recommend this book to any paranormal romance lover.



True Identity by Amanda Mackey

#Romance #Suspense
From front to back, this book had me on the edge of my seat. The suspense, drama, action and romance keeps you reading and begging for more. Watching as Mackenzie or Mac, bring light into the darkness of Harvey's life after a traumatic experience that he's gone through and seeing him pull her out of her boring excitance that she called a life. Is what stories are made of, mix all of that with: suspense of the unknown lurking in the shadows of his mind and life that are out to get him. Drama in both their lives that involve significant others, who you wondering if they will destroy Mac & Harley' chemistry. And a budding love affair that so desperately wants to hang onto the two people who deserve happiness, but are unable to move forward till all that is keeping them apart can be settled. This is not a stand alone, which had me crying and screaming Nooooooo, what happens next!!!What happens next!!!! But I can't wait to get the next book so I can find out what will happen yo Mac & Harley.
5 Star Review by Renee Harold



Review of True Sacrifice by Amanda Mackey

#Romance #Suspense
The only complaint I have about this one was that I read the first one on release and then I've been sitting on the edge of my seat to see what happened next. The nurse who took the stranger with no name, no ID and no memory of who or what he was had me NEEDING to know more. Not wanting to know more, NEEDING to know more. And although she made me wait (which I'll forgive her for now) she definitely didn't disappoint. I loved Harley and Mac's interaction (and yep, I know his name isn't Harley but I think it suited him better) and the way they were instantly protective of each other. Mac's boyfriend needed to be sent packing and Harley was the perfect replacement - instant chemistry. Loved it!
~ 5 Star Review Rebecca Barber





No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...