Thursday, April 15, 2021

Fragrance Lingers ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 15


Mara moaned. Nothing in her life had ever felt so good. If she'd known sex could be so wonderful, she'd have tried it more often. Most of her boyfriends had been selfish, concerned only with their own satisfaction. Cole delighted in making her happy. Each time she moaned, he did his best to repeat the action that had given her such pleasure.

Cole took his time, doing his best to satisfy, but it was difficult to hold himself back. He'd wanted her from the moment he'd first laid eyes on her. His desire for her had grown each moment they spent together. Now he had her and he couldn't get enough. He wanted their lovemaking to last forever, but at the same time, he wanted to satisfy his appetite quickly.

As they reached their climax, he took her deeply, feeling her thrust her hips against him hungrily as she clung to his back.

The first orgasm hit her like a tingling, warm wave that undulated from her pelvis to the small of her back. The next took her breath away. Mara held his hips with both hands, pushing him deeply inside her as wave after wave cascaded through her body like liquid light, energizing, electrifying and exciting every nerve ending from her scalp to her toes. Never having had an orgasm before, she didn't know what to expect and thought she was done, until Cole wiggled around, moving his hips against hers again.

"Oh, God!"

Cole chuckled, grinning down happily at her. "Did we get them all?"

Mara nodded. "I think so," she gasped.

"Nooo, I'm not convinced," he concentrated a moment and then moved a very particular way setting off one last wave. "Now we got them all." He rolled them to their sides, facing one another, hips still connected, legs entwined.

His kiss was tender, warm and sweet. Mara couldn't talk, she could hardly breathe, but she smiled at him.

"Guess what"

"What?"

"I wasn't disappointed."

"Me...either! Wow! Fantastic!"

"I agree. Wow! Fantastic! And I'll add thank you. You were amazing."

"Really?" Her eyes sparkled delightedly.

"Really." He kissed her, wishing like hell he could make love to her again right away.

"Promise me something, Cole."

"What's that?"

"That every time we make love, it will always be like that."

"I'll try," he promised solemnly.

"Is it always that good for you?"

He shrugged one shoulder. "Sometimes, I guess. Why? Hasn't it ever been that good for you?"

Looking slightly ashamed, she wouldn't meet his gaze. She shook her head sadly. "That was the first time I've ever had an orgasm. It was—delicious, addictive...."

"You just haven't been with a man who gave a damn, that's all. There are a lot of selfish pricks out there."

She laughed, tears in her eyes.

"When you care about someone enough to take the time, it is a beautiful and incredible thing. If you're just looking to get laid, it's fun while it lasts, then it's done."

"I want you over and over and over," she said, a blush of embarrassment rising in her cheeks. "I want to make love to you forever, and not ever stop, not for anything! I want you Cole, like I've never wanted any man. I'm so glad Red hit me with that volleyball."

"Why?"

"Because it brought me you." She smiled up into his face. "And what you just gave me is the most precious gift anyone's ever given me."

He clung to her, never wanting to let her go. "Love me, Mara. Even if it's just for today, please love me."

They made love again with an air of desperation, each trying to convince themselves the other was real. The super charged union was even more satisfying than the first.

Later, snuggling close to her, Cole put his arms around her, his cheek on her hair, the fragrance of her perfume lingered in his nostrils.

"Love me," he whispered.

Cole woke Mara early, rising before the sun. He was holding a warm robe that he placed around her shoulders.

"Come outside," he said softly. "I want you to see something wonderful."

They walked out just as the sun was coming up over the waves. The entire horizon was golden white along the edge of the water. The sky blazed lavender, rose, gold and azure with wisps of white clouds scattered around. The underside of each cloud was a silvery gold. They watched for a few minutes until the sun was completely up over the rim of the world.

"Magnificent," Mara whispered. "I've seen sunrises before, but that was so beautiful! Thank you for sharing that with me."

©2021 Dellani Oakes

To Buy Dellani's Books

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...