Saturday, January 02, 2016

Red River Radio Podcast of the Week from May 27, 2015 Tirgearr Publishing City Nights Authors

I've decided to start something different here at Writer's Sanctuary. As some of you know, I do monthly broadcasts on Blog Talk Radio. I have shared the links in my Twitter feed, but I thought I'd start to feature one a week here. They won't be in any kind of order, but I hope you'll go back and listen to your favorite authors or find new ones.

I'm so fortunate to be able to do this show. I've met and chatted with the famous and not so famous, and had a wonderful time. Dellani's Tea Time and What's Write for Me are all about having fun, getting to know the authors as people, and sharing our lives and laughter for a couple of hours.

So please, sit back and listen again (or for the first time) to these wonderful people. The first show I'm listing is near and dear to my heart. I have a wonderful publisher, based I Ireland, Tirgearr Publishing. They have a fantastic series of erotic romances called The City Nights Series. Each book is in a different city, worldwide, and takes place in 24 hours. As erotic romances, these are a 50/50 blend of story line and hot love scenes, loads of fun to write!

This podcast features Kemberlee Shortland, Troy Lambert, Lucy Felthouse, C. Margery Kempe, JD Martins, Jaz Hartfield, Kristi Ahlers, and Megan Morgan,







No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...