Thursday, October 12, 2006

I played Ultima Online for about six years. One thing I particularly liked about the character pop up was that you could write a little something about your character for other players to read. Since the character of Storm Dancer was a thief as well as a treasure hunter - and a bit of a disappointment to both of her parents - I wrote the following poem as her profile.

I am she whom men do seek,
When lost at sea and need a drink.
I am she who brings cool air,
Wind to ruffle at your hair.
I am she who brings the night,
Whirls and dances with delight.
I am she who like a knife,
cuts you deep and steals your life.

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...