- How to make LinkedIn work for you with Jo Linsdell
- Creating Your Own Online Newspaper with Terri Main
- Radio interviews with Denise Turney
- 365 days of promotion with Sandy Lender
- How to create online events that help generate a Marketing Domino Effect with Karl Staib
- Blogging with Jo-Anne Vandermeulen
- Book reviews with Dana Lynn Smith
- Time management with Anne Nordhaus-Bike
- Facebook with Dellani Oakes
- Powerful Pinterest: how to use it market your book with Penny Sansevieri
- SEO with Angela England
- Social media marketing with Jan Verhoeff
- How to sell more books with John Kremer
- Virtual Tours with Cheryl Malandrinos
Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Promo Day May 19, 2012
I'm proud and excited to be participating in Promo Day this year! I hope you'll join me and all the other presenters for this amazing and FREE EVENT!!
The workshops all take place in the forums on the Promo Day website and are completely free to attend. In order to take part you just need to register via the website http://www.PromoDay.info.
The workshops for the 2012 event are:
at May 01, 2012
One of my most favorite characters came into a story as a minor character. I expected him to be the friendly, comforting police officer w...
Long, tan legs moved across my field of vision. Bright yellow board shorts came to the knee and a bold blue stripe circled the waistband....
Asher Wilkinson is an actor in an improvisation group that performs at a local club. He's not been having a very good night and, in a...
Moira Crane teaches high school English, lives a quiet life and is enjoying her new home. At least she is until her phone is stolen. It d...