Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Meet Vella Day!

One of my guests on What's Write for Me on June 25, is Vella Day. I had the great good fortune to meet Vella at DitterCon in Orlando in January. She's a fun lady to know. Here's a little about Vella!

Not only do I love to read, write, and dream, I'm an extrovert. I enjoy being 

around people and am always trying to understand what makes them tick. Not 

only must my books have a happily ever after, I need characters I can relate to. 

My men are wonderful, dynamic, smart, strong, and the best lovers in the world 

(of course).
You'll find me most days on my chaise lounge with my laptop and my iced 
tea(unsweetened!) on the side table. I love to sleep in late and write into the wee 
hours. I also love FB, so you'll find me on there, too!
I believe I am the luckiest woman. I do what I love and I have a wonderful, 
supportive husband, who happens to be hot!
Fun facts about me
(1) I'm a math nerd who loves spreadsheets. Give me numbers and I'll find a 
pattern.
(2) I'm addicted to taking pictures (I taught high school photo for 30 years). I plan 
to periodically post some of my favorites on my newsletter [so sign up!].
(3) I also like to exercise. Yes, I know I'm odd. Not only do I walk with different 
women each week, I teach Pilates twice a week at a local rec center, and lift 
weights the other days.

I love hearing from readers either on FB or via email (hint, hint).

What's Write for Me
Wednesday, June 25 @ 4:00 PM Eastern time
Show Link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rrradio/2014/06/25/red-river-radio-whats-write-for-me

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...