Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Red River Radio Presents What's Write for Me with Dorit, Eric and Nicole

My friends, It's with deep regret I have to cancel today's show. I've been suffering the last couple of days with vertigo and can hardly function, let alone do a two hour broadcast. I will try to get my guests on again as soon as possible and I apologize for the inconvenience.




What's Write for Me Wednesday, April 27 at 4:00 PM EDT (3 CDT, 2 MDT, 1 PDT) Dellani and Christina welcome three fantastic authors. Be sure to tune in for this fun filled show!


DoritSasson, author of Accidental Soldier – A memoir of service and sacrifice in the Israeli defense forces and is featured in a variety of other non-fiction books






Eric K. Williams, author of Edric the Hatchling Gryphon and Edric the Gryphon Prince.













NicoleWaggoner, author of Center Ring: a Novel (The Circus of Women Trilogy)


No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...