Thursday, January 18, 2018

Sexy Without the Sex from Ring Up the Curtain by Dellani

Colt Remington (yes, it's his real name) has just gotten a job as the male lead in a new play that is opening at a privately owned theatre. He's not needed on stage, so he heads down to the costume shop to be measured. His buff body causes a great deal of comment among the staff, several of whom argue about who gets to measure him.

"Got to measure your rise," Trish said quietly, awed somewhat by the inseam adventure.
One end of the tape went on his belt buckle as the tape went between his legs and up his butt to his belt. Trish's hand caressed his ass while she held the tape, letting her fingers drop in front. She read off a number, slowly pulling the tape back out. Colt clenched his buttocks so the tape stopped partway. Trish tugged, but the tape wouldn't budge.
"You smart ass, bastard," she teased. "Gimme my tape."
Colt released and the tape measure popped out between his legs.
"Want to measure anything else down there?"
"No."
"You're sure? I can arrange that."
"Not unless you intend to pleasure me," she replied with a saucy smirk.
"Sorry, baby. Spoken for. Dammit, Shaine, where were all these women when I was hurtin'?"
"You were hurtin'? Big, gorgeous hunk of man meat like you?" Sookie was incredulous. "Hell, I'd do you myself, and I like chicks! Something that gorgeous has to be appreciated," she explained to her startled colleagues.
"The prior girlfriend was being inconsiderate," he replied. "The new one appreciates this gorgeous hunk of man meat."
"Smart woman," Kennedy said with an exaggerated groan. "God! Can I please measure something? Anything! Name a body part!"
Colt felt sorry for her, but didn't want her to touch him if she was too young.
"How old are you, Kennedy?"
"Almost twenty. Birthday's next week."
He raised an appealing eyebrow at Trish. "Come on. Let her measure my chest. An early birthday?"
"Okay, but no lower. She's still a baby. I didn't get to do my first inseam until I was twenty-one."
"Really? His chest? Oh, my God! Can he take off his shirt? Please?" She begged.
Colt obliged, unbuttoning his shirt slowly. All the women, including Sterling and Shaine, stared at him as he handed his shirt to Trish. Holding his arms out from his sides, he presented a finely sculpted chest to Kennedy.
She took the tape measure from Trish, her hands trembling. "I think I forgot how!"
"Just wrap your arms around me, darlin' and let nature do the rest."
She put her arms around him, bringing the tape under his arms. As her fingers brushed his chest, his nipples hardened and he flexed his muscles.
"Oh, my God! Fifty-four and a half! No way! I can't breathe," she said, sitting heavily. She fanned herself, letting the tape drop to the floor.
Colt went down on one knee, picking it up. He gave it to her, putting it in her hand as he kissed her fingers. "Happy Birthday, Kennedy," he whispered huskily.
"Eep!" She hopped up, running from the room, fanning herself. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!"
© 2018 Dellani Oakes



No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...