Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Emma, Dangerous by Dellani Oakes – Part 56


Carlos talks to Emma, then assures Sam that she doesn't know about last night's escapades with the guards.

Carlos walked off and Sam tapped on the doctor's office door.

"Come in," she called, somewhat distracted. She frowned at her computer before smiling at Sam. "Hi, you must be Samuel."

"Sam, please."

"I'm Dr. Abernathy. Make yourself comfortable. Would you prefer the door be open or closed?"

"I'm easy, Doc. What do you want?" He winked at her.

She giggled. "Close it then. I want to take off my shoes. I don't know why I bought these." She kicked them off again, letting them land haphazardly on the floor.

Sam stooped, picking them up. He set them neatly together near her chair before sitting down. "Cause they're hot," he replied, shrugging. "That's how they sucker you in. They make them so damn cute, you can't resist. And you don't care that they pinch your toes or put you at an impossible angle so your arches feel like they're bending backwards. Those are hot shoes. Men look at feet, in case you ever wondered. Some of us like sexy footwear."

Dr. Abernathy giggled. "I never thought I'd have this kind of conversation with a client. You think the shoes are hot, Sam?"

"Oh, yeah. On the right woman, I'd be all over that action." He laughed as he put his right heel on his left thigh. "Emma would look amazing in those," he added dreamily.

Dr. Abernathy watched his expression as he thought about Emma. It went from fondness to lust in seconds. He blushed when he realized she was staring at him.

"Sorry. Starting to feel the pinch. This no sex thing isn't easy, not when you're used to a steady supply."

"I imagine not." She picked up the shoes and tossed them behind her desk. One landed on a chair, the other tumbled out of sight. "So, you think that Emma would look good in those shoes? I think she'd find them as uncomfortable as I do."

"Probably. But she wouldn't have to wear them long." He smirked. "I see why you like them, though."

"Oh, yeah? You're the psychiatrist now?" Her eyes narrowed playfully.

"You're freaking short, Doc. What are you, like five one? You get around tall people and you feel inferior. You think the shoes give you an edge. They make you a little taller and make you feel more confident. When all they really do is pinch the hell out of your feet."

She laughed hard, tossing her hair out of her face. "You should be a therapist, Sam. You're good. That's exactly right. So, what do you think? Keep or get rid of?"

"Keep them and wear them when you want to get your boyfriend cranked."

"How do you know I'm not married or engaged?"

He held up his left hand, pointing to the ring finger. "Dead give. But you don't strike me as gay, so I'm assuming, perhaps erroneously, that there's a man in your life and you really bought the shoes for him. So don't wear them to work, wear them right before bedtime. Matching teddy or a corset. Make love with your shoes on." He groaned, grasping his head with his hands. "Please, just shoot me. I've got sex on the brain."

"How long has it been since you had sex, Sam?"

"Honest answer? I don't remember. We've been here a month and it was at least that long before. Emma was on a binge, and we weren't spending quality time."

"Aren't there other girls?"

He shrugged. "Sometimes. But they aren't Emma. I could scratch with another girl, but it wouldn't be as good. It's better when you love someone, don't you think?"

"I do. You're an interesting man, Sam. Does Emma feel the same way?"

"I hope so. She says she does."

"How do you think this incident with Dr. Spiner has affected her?"

©2020 Dellani Oakes

To Buy Dellani's Books

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...