Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Fly by Night is over

 


I hope you enjoyed it. When I wrote this story, it went directions I didn't expect. I originally planned for the guy who helped her to be the one she fell for, maybe he was a ghost? I don't know.

I was going to tell you the inspiration for this tale, but looking back, I realize I did that already. Hmmm.... I guess I'll have to write a bit about the next story I plan to share. However, right this minute, as I type this, I have absolutely no idea what that is going to be. Since I want to get this post ready to go up shortly, I'll have to leave you in suspense – which you know I write – so we'll see where this goes. I have a variety of interesting tales to choose from. I have to ascertain which ones I've already shared, and which are begging to be read. I have so many finished novels, I doubt I'll get them all published in my lifetime, so I enjoy sharing them here.

Please check this space on Tuesday, March 9, 2023, to find out what I'm going to share! Until then, happy reading!

~ Dellani


Okay, I figured it out! I decided on my one and only attempt at a Christian Romance. It isn't exactly, but it hasn't got any sex scenes, and very little cursing. The characters endeared themselves to me, and I hope to use them in other tales yet to come. Please join me next time, when I introduce you to Old Time Religion.



No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...