Coming Up on Blog Talk Radio!

As many of you know, I do two shows on Blog Talk Radio. On Dellani's Tea Time on Monday, April 11th at 4:00 PM (Eastern), my guests will be the fabulously talented artist/ illustrators - Russ Cox and Kinsy McVay. Don't miss this colorful conversation!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rrradio/2011/04/11/rfk--dellanis-tea-time


On Wednesday, April 27th, I'm hosting a very special show. Six of my fellow Red River Writers Live hosts have agreed to join me for a candid discussion about our shows and our work as authors. Having this many hosts in one show is going to be a lot of fun, so be sure to tune in at 1:00 PM (Eastern) for What's Write for Me. My guests will be: Meg Collins, Marsha Casper Cook, Nancy Denofio, Barbara Ehrentreau, Bethany Halle and Fran Lewis.


Other Shows on Red River Writers Live - Blog Talk Radio

Every Monday evening at 9:00 PM (Eastern) A Good Story is a Good Story with host Marsha Casper Cook

Every Tuesday evening at 9:00 PM (Eastern) Speak Out America Now with Peter J. Dawson

Thursday April 14 at 6:00 PM L(Eastern) RRW - No Limits

Wednesday April 20 at 3:00 PM (Eastern) Book Discussion with Fran Lewis

Monday May 2 - Good Story is a Good Story - Marsha Casper Cook

Tuesday May 3 - Speak Out America Now with Peter J. Dawson

Friday May 6 - The Write Step with host R. Jeffreys

To learn more about our shows and our hosts, check out

Comments

Dellani Oakes said…
Be sure to listen to my May shows.
On Monday May 9th at 4:0o PM Eastern, my guests will be Christine Fonesca, Dr. Barbara Becker-Holstein, Anna Fowler & Deon Davis. Usually, my shows are 'Kid Friendly', but this one won't be appropriate for little children. These ladies have all written books for parents & teens, helping them navigate life's hurdles. We may be dealing with some subjects of a delicate nature. Parents & teens are heartily invited to listen in!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rrradio/2011/05/09/rfk--dellanis-tea-time

On What's Write for Me, Wednesday May 25th at 1:00 PM, my guests will be Michael Murphy, Dara England, Sue O'Shields & Anna K Edwards. This is a fun bunch of folks, so be sure to tune in!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rrradio/2011/05/25/rrw--whats-write-for-me

Popular posts from this blog

Red River Radio Presents What's Write for Me with Brian, Gary and Whit

Excerpt from My 2008 NaNoWriMo Novel - Deserted

Excerpt from My NaNoWriMo Novel 2013 - Fly by Night