Red River Radio Has a New Look!

A few months ago, I took over the Red River Radio network from founder, April Robins. I decided that we needed a bold, new look. I asked the folks who host The Art of Red River if they could help me out. The talented Mike Dubisch came up with a great new logo. Thank you, Mike!

Be sure to check out all the shows on Red River Radio. Look for Dellani's Tea Time and What's Write for Me - my shows.

We also have Speak Out America Now - political talk show by Peter J. Dawson.

The Art of Red River with hosts Mike & Carolyn Dubisch with additional support of Wade Zahares.

Another popular show is Gate Beautiful hosted by Linda Kozar, Sharon Leaf, Lynette Sewell and Lena Nelson Dooley.

Barbara Hodges has a wonderful show every third Tuesday at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

Fran Lewis pulls out all the stops when she speaks to authors every third Wednesday from 3:00 - 5:00 PM Eastern time.

We will be adding more new programs this year, including a wonderful new show with murder author, Karen Vaughan!
Logo by Mike Dubisch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red River Radio Presents What's Write for Me with Brian, Gary and Whit

Excerpt from My 2008 NaNoWriMo Novel - Deserted

Excerpt from My NaNoWriMo Novel 2013 - Fly by Night