Throwback Thursday with Dellani's Tea Time from December 13, 2010

This time, my show was a little different. Instead of authors who write children's books, I interviewed authors who write non-fiction books. First we spoke with Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein. She is the author of The Enchanted Self, A Positive Therapy; The Truth (I'm a girl, I'm smart and I know everything); and Secrets: you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine...maybe!
My second guest was Jay Fitter, author of "Respect Your Children - A Practical Guide for Effective Parenting"
The third guest was my dear friend, Jon Magee. Jon is another of our Red River Radio co-hosts. He's the author of "From Barren Rocks to Living Stones" as well as "Paradise Island, Heavenly Journey".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red River Radio Presents What's Write for Me with Brian, Gary and Whit

Excerpt from My 2008 NaNoWriMo Novel - Deserted

Excerpt from My NaNoWriMo Novel 2013 - Fly by Night