Thursday, March 31, 2016

Throwback Thursday with Dellani's Tea Time from February 8, 2010


This show was a wonderful one, set up by a buddy of mine, Devyn Burton. I had invited him to be a guest, but instead, since he isn't a writer, he set me up with four fantastic authors. At the time, I had no idea how fabulously famous these ladies were. It's just as well, because I would probably have stumbled all over myself.

My guests were Ellen Hopkins, author of the novels “Crank”, “Glass” and “Fallout”. Lisa Mantchev, author of “Eyes Like Stars”. Michelle Zink, author of “Prophecy of the Sisters”.Tonya Hurley, author of “Ghostgirl” and “Homecoming”.


As always, we had a fantastic time. I really enjoyed this show and I hope you will too!

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...