Tuesday, February 11, 2020

The Best Medicine by Dellani Oakes – Part 10


Content Warning: This episode includes foreplay and is not appropriate for children under 18
"What subject is that?" She thought she knew, but she hoped he was talking about something else.
"I'm an up front guy, and I get the impression you are a woman who says what she thinks. Am I right about that?" His hands worked their magic, sending another tingle to her extremities.
"Yes," she tried to keep the sigh of pleasure out of her voice.
"I know we just met, but I am so incredibly attracted to you, I can't stand it. I think you're interested in me. Am I right about that, too?" His fingers focused on her sweet spot, unmoving.
"Oh, yes," she breathed, then giggled. "I'm sorry, that's just a very...very...."
"Erogenous spot. I know." He kept his hands working.
Her laugh ended in a soft moan of pleasure. "And yes, you're right."
"Then can we please stop trying to pretend that we want to be civilized adults, and call it a night? If you want me to stay, in a particular capacity, that's fantastic. But if you aren't ready for that, I'll leave now, take a freezing ass shower when I get home, and pray I can get some sleep."
By the time he'd finished talking, Tanya had turned in her chair to look at him. She couldn't control her laughter, it bubbled out of her like a geyser.
"I've heard some come-ons in my time, but by golly that takes the cake! And the really wild thing is, it actually worked! Are you sure you don't do this all the time?"
His face clouded slightly. "I promise, you are the first woman I've been interested in at all, since Vanessa."
"Is she anything like me?" She had to be sure he wasn't just substituting her for another.
"Not at all. You're warm, witty, kind.... She's cold, cruel, heartless...."
"You're not like him either," she smiled. "I like you, Morgan. I want you to stay—in a particular capacity."
Like magic, Tanya was in Morgan's arms, kissing him with an abandon she had never felt before. His lips met hers with an electrical shock that traveled from her lips to her toes and back up to lodge in her pelvis. She had never been so excited or interested in a man that she could ever remember.
He started to pull her sweater over her head, then looked at the array of kitchen windows that were completely uncovered by any kinds of curtains. "Where's the bed?" He asked, his throat tight with passion.
Tanya took his hand, dragging him toward the stairway to her room. They got as far as her office and didn't get any further. It was a quiet, inner room with a thick Persian carpet. There were no windows, no one could see.
Morgan pulled her sweater up and kissed the top of her breasts, burying his face in her cleavage for a moment, as he inhaled her scent. "Are we anywhere near the bedroom?"
Tanya shook her head. "Here...we can here," she panted as she yanked his sweatshirt up and pulled it awkwardly over his head.
"Here works," he chuckled, undoing her jeans and sliding his hands down over her hips.
She fumbled slightly with his belt buckle, but soon had it open, the zipper down and his jeans were past his knees. He was firm against her, throbbing, and she wanted him more than any man she had ever met.
"Do you have anything?" he asked.
"You mean...." she gasped as he touched her, slipping his hand inside her panties. "You mean like a disease?" She was really offended, and almost ended it right there.
"No," he laughed, his lips on hers. "I meant like condoms."
"Oh," she giggled, feeling ridiculous. "Yes, in the bedroom. Silly of me, I don't know why. It's not like I was expecting this."
"Show me." He lifted her in his arms and carried her to the staircase.
"End of the hall, to the right."
He took them two at a time, setting her down to open the door. She trotted to the drawer and took out the pack of condoms, fumbling slightly with them. They were some she had bought shortly before the break up, during the time when they had actually tried to put their marriage back together. They'd never used them. She dropped the packet on the floor, her fingers suddenly numb.
Chuckling, Morgan picked it up. "Careful, ma'am," he lowered his voice and changed his accent to sound like a poor imitation of John Wayne. "Let me do that, little lady. I'm a professional!"
Tanya turned away for a moment while he did what needed to be done. It always made her feel oddly embarrassed, as if she'd passed a point of no return. She slipped off her bra and panties and pulled down the coverlet on the bed. Morgan came up behind her, running his fingers down over her breasts as he nuzzled her neck. She felt a little afraid, but turned bravely to face him and he kissed her as they sat on the edge of her bed. He nibbled her ear and rubbed her belly with one hand and his fingers traveled to the sweet spot along her spine.
"There's still time to back out and say no. You're not fully committed, you can still say—no," he said, his mouth not quite touching hers.
"I don't want to say no. I'm scared silly, but I want...I want this." She swallowed with difficulty and gasped as his hand moved between her legs. "I want this," she chuckled, nibbling his lip and running her fingers along his stiff member.
"Oh, you do? I think I can accommodate you." He rolled onto his back, pulling her on top of him. "Are you sure?"
© 2020 Dellani Oakes

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...