Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What's Write for Me August 24, 2011 at 1:00 PM Eastern

My next show is Wednesday August 24 at 1:00 PM Eastern on Blog Talk Radio. Guests will be James Edwin Branch & Karen Vaughan. Below are their short bios. Enjoy and join us! ~ Dellani

James Edwin Branch


I'm an old West Texas boy, grew up in Big Spring, Texas. I have three children,and one of them still lives in Big Spring. I now make my home in South Texas. I've written 19 Novels and Novellas and will continue to write as long as there is a story to tell.

I try to write things that young people can read. I'm a strong believer that you don't have to use descriptive sex or off color language to tell a story. I should caution you though that in an action story there is always some violence.
I am an avid musician and a United States Army Vietnam Veteran. I write several different genre and probably always will. My favorite is Action/Adventure or Westerns.

My work was published by another company and is now marketed by VGR. I also can be found at several web sites.

I never wanted to be a great author or counted as one of the really intelligent people of our time. All I've ever strived for is to entertain. I write stories about people who struggle to be who they are. It may sound strange, coming from a fiction author, but I try to make my characters believable.

It is an honor that you're interested in my work. A writer or a musician is nothing without someone to share their creations. Thank you for being that person. You may also find a song or two that I've written on You Tube. Please join me on Facebook with the rest of my author friends.
I enjoy comments and having my readers drop me a line, so when you run across my sites or find me on Facebook, feel free to write me. It might take a day or two to get back to you, but I will.

www.jamesedwinbranch@webs.com

Karen Vaughan lives in Peterborough, Ontario with her husband Jim and a four-legged off-spring(cat) named Sugar. She is the mother of one young adult, four grown-step kids and a grandma to 14 month old grandson.
She is the author of DEAD ON ARRIVAL (The first in the Laura and Gerry series.) and DEAD COMIC STANDING. OVER HER DEAD BODY is the second in her Laura and Gerry series.
Besides writing and reading, Karen enjoys road trips, crafting and online gaming, as well as cooking.

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...