Saturday, April 04, 2015

The Unfit Author - AWOL

I was doing really well, and then things fell apart. I developed a horrible sinus infection that made my vertigo kick in. I could hardly stand up and walk, let alone dance. Then, we had a death in the family and I was out of pocket for a week with that.

I will be getting back to my regularly scheduled dancing as soon as possible. Right now, my legs are very sore, partly from all the standing in the wrong shoes, and partly from standing on concrete for a week, going through things. This week will be difficult, as my daughter and her family are visiting for Easter, but I will do what I can.

It was working. Though I hadn't lost any inches yet, I had dropped a couple pounds, which was lovely. I will go back to it, kicking it hard when I'm able.
© 2015 Dellani Oakes

Meanwhile, if you need something good to read over spring break, or you want a good book just because you love to read, I invite you to check mine out.

No comments:

Old Time Religion ~ A Love in the City Romance by Dellani Oakes – Part 51

Mrs. Bannister bustled in a couple minutes after Obi and Clive arrived. "Thank goodness you're here," she said to Clive. "...